Available in the shop
Available fresh on tap in the venue, plus you can get it in Growlers from our online shop
With origins starting at the birth of our brewery, born as a bright filtered ale (hence the thought process of the name) we blended a touch of ale inspiration from both the new and old worlds of brewing in crafting this beer.
It may be a hybrid ale in origin but we like to think of it as the creation of a truly Australian style ale.
The technical stuff
|Malt:||Pale Malt backbone, fleshed out with Munich, Caramalt and Wheat malt|
|Hops:||Liberty (US) Crystal (US) Summer (Aus) Pacifica (NZ|
|30 IBU||13 EBC|
the key flavours of the Bright Ale
Woody green notes with hint of a bite
- Floral hop
- Woody and Grassy
how does Bright Ale Compare to the current range?
- Woody green notes with hint of a bite
- 4.5% ABV
- Liberty (US) Crystal (US) Summer (Aus) Pacifica (NZ)
- Bright peachy, juicy-fruit hop flavours
- 6.4% ABV
- East Kent Goldings ( UK ) Victoria Secret ( AUS) Southern Cross ( NZ ) Amarillo ( US )
- Burnt Toffee, Citrus & Stone Fruits
- 5.2 ABV
- Cascade (USA and Tasmania) East Kent Goldings ( UK ) Chinook ( USA ) Ella (AUS)
Join the hopheads
We’ll keep you posted every now and then on what you need to know