Available in the shop
Available fresh on tap in the venue, plus you can get it from our online shop
We love hops, so it seemed natural to brew a Pilsner like the North German (Friesland) Style – these are hoppier and more bitter than the Southern German Pilsners.
It’s made with 100% Pilsner malt and German Perle hops to allow the aroma and bitterness of the hops shine through.
The beer really delivers on flavour, whilst having an uncompromising, earth-shattering bitterness; hell yeah!
The technical stuff
|Malt:||100% all Pilsner malt|
|Hops:||Perle ( Germany )|
|40 IBU||10 EBC|
the key flavours of the Pilsner
Fuller flavour with earthy bitterness
- Fresh hop
- Fruity and floral
- Soft and clean
how does Pilsner Compare to the current range?
- Woody green notes with hint of a bite
- 4.5% ABV
- Liberty (US) Crystal (US) Summer (Aus) Pacifica (NZ)
- Bright peachy, juicy-fruit hop flavours
- 6.4% ABV
- East Kent Goldings ( UK ) Victoria Secret ( AUS) Southern Cross ( NZ ) Amarillo ( US )
- Burnt Toffee, Citrus & Stone Fruits
- 5.2 ABV
- Cascade (USA and Tasmania) East Kent Goldings ( UK ) Chinook ( USA ) Ella (AUS)
Join the hopheads
We’ll keep you posted every now and then on what you need to know