Available in the shop
Available fresh on tap in the venue, plus you can get it from our online shop
We’re always open to new ideas and seeking advice from others and with this beer we salute two great men and legends of Australian brewing who helped us along the way; Roger Bailey and Roger Bussell.
With a gentle nod to the traditions of fine English Ales and a distinctive Little Creatures hop driven slant, Rogers beer may be hard to classify but it’s reassuringly easy to drink.
Whole hop flowers used in the brewing process deliver a gentle bitterness and light citrus hop notes that weave together with roasted toffee and caramel malt flavours to create this unique, easy-drinking amber ale.
The technical stuff
|Malt:||Pale malt, Wheat, Carapils, Vienna|
|Hops:||East Kent Goldings (UK) Cascade (USA, Tasmania and New Zealand) Ella (Aus)|
|24 IBU||35 EBC|
the key flavours of the Rogers Beer
Roasted Toffee, Caramel, Light Citrus
- Fresh hop
- Caramel toffee
how does Rogers Beer Compare to the current range?
- Woody green notes with hint of a bite
- 4.5% ABV
- Liberty (US) Crystal (US) Summer (Aus) Pacifica (NZ)
- Bright peachy, juicy-fruit hop flavours
- 6.4% ABV
- East Kent Goldings ( UK ) Victoria Secret ( AUS) Southern Cross ( NZ ) Amarillo ( US )
- Burnt Toffee, Citrus & Stone Fruits
- 5.2 ABV
- Cascade (USA and Tasmania) East Kent Goldings ( UK ) Chinook ( USA ) Ella (AUS)
Join the hopheads
We’ll keep you posted every now and then on what you need to know